Trusted Legal Advice In Real Estate, Employment And Business Law
Versatility and experience are what you get with Kelso Law, LLC, in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Considered among the best law firms in Cumberland County, our team can provide solid and dependable advice in areas of the law that focus on real estate, employment, business and estate planning.
Professional and community-minded, our attorneys understand the residents of central Pennsylvania. From business owners and investors to municipalities and private individuals, we provide insightful advice that will help you achieve your goals.
Diverse, Respected, Collaborative and Helpful
Our team has represented clients in areas that include:
- Real Estate Law: Guiding clients in every aspect of residential and commercial real estate purchases.
- Employment and Labor Law: Representing companies and employers understand business-related issues, including policies and procedures and contracts.
- Business and Commercial Law: Helping you through business formation, mergers and acquisitions, as well as negotiating buy-sell agreements.
- Estate Planning Services: Working with you in matters such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and probate and estate administration.
- State, Local and Municipal Law: Advising municipalities and developers on land use and zoning matters.
- Landlord-tenant Matters: Providing guidance on local and state requirements that must be followed by residential and commercial landlords, as well as creating lease agreements.
Our Team Focuses On The Legal Details. We collaborate with our clients and provide the guidance they need. We are knowledgeable, focused and results-oriented. And with real estate law being our stronghold, our practice is affiliated with A&K Settlements, LLC, a company that has more than 20 years of experience dealing with real estate transactions.
Get Skilled Advice From Our Team
Investors, developers, municipalities, business owners and individuals have benefited from the legal advice of Kelso Law, LLC, in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Knowledgeable, skilled and attentive, our attorneys work closely with clients. For an initial consultation, contact us online or call 717-422-5323.
LEARN HOW WE CAN HELP
Let our team solve your pressing legal issue. Whether you require assistance with a real estate transaction, creating a will or resolving a business dispute, we can provide the counsel you need. Call our Carlisle office at 717-422-5323 or contact our firm online. We are conveniently located just off Interstate 81.